The Spirit Of Festivity
It isn’t a celebration until the chocolate and drinks start flowing! Celebrate the season with a delicious chocolate Martini.
For the chocolate sauce:
100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
100g caster sugar
For the cocktail:
4x 25ml gin or vodka
2x 25ml dry vermouth
Cocoa powder, for dusting
- To make the chocolate sauce, add 150ml water, the chocolate and the sugar to a saucepan and bring to a simmer over a low heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Place 2 large martini glasses in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Half fill a cocktail shaker with cubed ice, then add 4 measures of the chocolate sauce and the other liquids and shake well.
- Strain into the frozen glasses, dust with cocoa powder and serve.
Shop our wide range of gins and vodkas online.